- There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses.
- The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late.
- Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.
- Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.
- The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.
- I think Microsoft named .Net so it wouldn’t show up in a Unix directory listing.
- In C++ it’s harder to shoot yourself in the foot, but when you do, you blow off your whole leg.
- C++ : Where friends have access to your private members.
- Writing in C or C++ is like running a chain saw with all the safety guards removed.
- Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.
- If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
- Software is like sex: It’s better when it’s free.
- The only people who have anything to fear from free software are those whose products are worth even less.
- Good code is its own best documentation.
- The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.
- Programming is like sex: one mistake and you’re providing support for a lifetime.
Month: August 2010
Active collab Project
Having a gr888 time working on active collab, the file structure, internal routing of the file are just so amazing..